How it works!
This is some information about the overview of the
loan process at Direct Personal Loans
1. The Application
Complete the application onlineIf your confused or need assistance at any time you can click the CALL US link, enter your details and someone will call you back asap
or by calling 02 9831 3311.
2. The Reply
An answer given within 60 minutes via phone or email:
- Pre-approved(Subject to all information completed and the last 90 days of bank statement provided/uploaded/fax/emailed)
- Not proceeding(You have not met our lending criteria, therefore the application is declined)
- Welcome to reapply(Your current financial situation does not meet our normal lending criteria now. This may change at a later date, therefore you are welcome to reapply)
3. The Verification
Verifying your application- Photo ID (passport, driver's license, photo card, birth card) 1 or more
- Proof of income (last payslips, centrelink income statement) 1 or more
- Proof of address (utility bill, rates notice, insurance, registration) 1 or more
- Bank Statement (with your name, address, bsb and account number with minimum 90 days of transactions)
- Personal Contact Reference may be used to send mail care of you; should you not update your records promptly/ or if your uncontactable. [1 or more]
4. The Signature
Signing the DocumentsAccepted all terms and conditions by either electronically or by signing in person with one of our friendly staff in the office.
5. The Funding
Giving you the moneyOnce the loan documents and contracts have been signed/electronically or in person, the funds will be electronically transferred into your bank account. All paperwork and verifying documents will need to be received by 3:00pm NSW AEST/AEDST before a transfer of funds are made into your account. If documents are received after 3:00pm NSW AEST/AEDST the funds transfer will occur the next business day.